Sunday, February 19, 2012

Extremely disturbing stuff

Wow. Some really cool things have come out lately, for the those interested in disturbing coolness.

First, from my student Bill English (with whom I am well pleased!), a paper with Evan Charney on geneti-nonsense. I predict LeBron / A-Tab will like it.

Second, a swashing and martial outside, from EconTalk. William Black--the best way to rob a bank is to own one. Outstanding.

Third, California once again leads the way in idiocy. The only way to save money is to spend MUCH more money than you save. All last night sat on the levee and moaned, Thinkin' about me baby and my happy home. ...

Fourth, and scarily: Frontline on meth. An 18 minute "Chapter 1" from that Frontline.

Watch The Meth Epidemic on PBS. See more from FRONTLINE.


(A nod to Kevin Lewis)

No comments: